Do you run short on time? Don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen prepping? Let me help you!
Here are a few hacks that have saved me in the past:
- ALWAYS buy 2 extra packages of frozen meat and keep in the freezer
- When you get home from the store- CHOP! Yes right away! You are already putting the time into shopping now get to chopping!
- Stick to simple recipes like this one: 1 filet of salon + chopped zucchini, onion, and red potatoes drizzle with olive oil – bake @375 for 25 mins!
- Invest in a instant pot!
- Simply cook oats with almond milk for as long as you need to get oatmeal in the desired consistency. Cool down and refrigerate for up to 7 days in a glass container.
- Stock your pantry with healthy items- Rice, oatmeal, chia seeds, protein powder, nut butters, nuts and seeds, etc.
- Cut and freeze your meat- Before you put your meat chunks in the freezer or fridge, simply cut them in single portions you’ll need for cooking. This way you’ll save a lot of time when preparing meals and waiting for a chunk of meat to thaw.
What is a hack you’d like to share??